1. By submitting the 2020 Badass Business Summit (BBS) Vendor Application, I affirm I am authorized to sign for Vendor and assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during my participation in the 2020 Badass Business Summit, including but not limited to the time that I or any individuals or parties acting on my behalf are on the premises of the event. I hereby release and hold harmless the sponsors, promoters and all other persons and entities associated with the BBS.
2. I assume full liability and responsibility for any property damages caused by in part or entirety by my participation or by the participation of any employees or individuals acting on my behalf at or in conjunction with this event. I further agree and understand that I release BBS from any and all responsibility of liability of any kind for any loss, injury or damage of any kind to the Vendor or Vendor's property of merchandise. All expenses of transporting, packing, unpacking and insuring Vendor's property or merchandise shall be the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
3. BBS may cancel the Summit and/or Vendor's area at any time at its sole option. The only liability which BBS has to the Vendor in the event of such cancellation shall be the refund of all fees paid by the Vendor, which we receive by BBS prior to such cancellation.
4. BBS shall not be responsible for the loss of goods, merchandise, displays, or other materials resulting from flood, theft, vandalism, acts of nature of any other cause. Vendors are hereby advised that BBS will not carry insurance to cover damage or loss sustained by Vendors, their personnel, and/or guest.
5. All fees are due at time of submission of the Vendor Application.
6. The BBS will review all Vendor Applications in a timely manner and notify applicants by email of their acceptance. We reserve the right to include multiple vendors of the same type and to also limit the number of vendors with comparable merchandise products. In the event your application is not selected, your fee will be refunded in full.
7. Vendors are responsible for providing their own displays or other items needed for the efficient operation of their booth. Nothing may be affixed to the floor, walls ceiling, or any of the premises of the Badass Business Summit Location.
8. All proceeds of a Vendor's sales shall be retained by the Vendor, and each Vendor is responsible for the collection and remittance of all taxes relating to its sales and for indemnification of an holding BBS harmless from any failure by the Vendor to collect and remit such taxes in accordance with applicable law.